Autoject EI Injection Aid Device
Automated injection devices that give greater control to patients.
Autoject EI is an advanced auto-injector device that makes injections simple, convenient and more manageable.
It is an effective solution for patients that are apprehensive about injecting themselves using syringes. Autoject EI auto-injector devices conceal the syringe and needle and enable effective drug delivery at a touch of a button. Concealment of the needle also guards against accidental injury.
The ergonomic, easy-to-use design allows many people to self-inject and effectively manage their condition. Autoject EI can be activated by one-handed operation, making it possible to use a wider range of injection sites than by manually injecting with only a syringe. It also features a protective cap and locking mechanism to control activation and a large viewing window for easy scrutiny of the syringe. Audible and visual indicators at the start and end of dose delivery ensure medication is administered correctly.
- Easier for patients of all ages to administer syringe-based medication
- The needle is hidden from the patient’s view making the product suitable for patients with needle phobia
- A safety interlock mechanism prevents accidental firing until the device is pressed against the skin
- Device indicators show when the injection is successfully completed
- Suitable for subcutaneous drug delivery with a wide range of syringes
These products are not for use or to be sold to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. Consult with a physician before using. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any other medical device. These products and statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. By using this site and purchasing products, you agree to follow all Terms and Conditions found on this site.
Share this item: