Stanley's Penile Rehabilitation Program
Patients who have undergone Prostate Surgery, Radiation Therapy or just suffer from Erectile Dysfunction can greatly benefit from our Stanley Penile Rehabilitation Protocol. This protocol is a step by step process which can help male patients achieve better outcomes.
Whether you are dealing with Erectile Dysfunction, Urinary Incontinence or both. This protocol can benefit you. We typically work in conjunction with your physician.
The Protocol includes the following:
- One In-depth One on One Consultation with one of our highly trained Male Pharmacists
- A Deluxe Vacuum Erection Device - Used for Physical Therapy
- A One Month Supply of our Nitric Oxide Booster
- Optional: One Month Supply of Daily Dose Tadalafil 5 mg tablets (Rx Required)
- Training on Kegel Exercises to help with Urinary Incontinence
- Communication with your Physician
- Follow-ups to track your progress - We are going to see you through this!
Once your order is placed, a pharmacy staff member will reach out to you to schedule an appointment. You are also welcome to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 866-698-0247 (Monday - Friday 9a - 5p EST)
Get started right away by filling out our Men's Sexual Health Questionnaire Form found on our website. Be sure to complete the payment here as well so as not to delay the process.
Don't put this off any longer.